Providing Accessibility across the USA for Over 12 Years!
Compusult is a 28-year old Information Technology (IT) and electronics company with over 20 years of experience in providing Assistive Technology (AT) products and services to make workplaces accessible to employees with disabilities. For more than a decade, we've supplied leading edge solutions to many different agencies and locations across Canada and the USA, including:
- U.S. Veterans Affairs Medical Centers and U.S. Air Force Bases
- The National Industries for the Blind (NIB)
- The National Statler Center for Careers in Hospitality Service
- State Commissions for the Blind and State Departments of Rehabilitation Services
- Associations, Support and Employment Agencies for Persons with Disabilities
- Lighthouse and ABVI-Goodwill Offices
- Universities, Colleges, Schools, Museums, Theaters, and Churches
- Hotels, Stores, Companies & Government Agencies employing Persons with Disabilities Expertise in Many Areas
Compusult provides access solutions for computers and software; broadcast, spoken, audible, and printed information; telephone, office, and electronic equipment; bar code systems; environmental controls; and more.
Everything You Need from One Source
We develop state-of-the-art AT products for all needs, including:
- Access Solutions for Computers, Business & Mobile Telephones, Electronic Displays, Alarm Panels, Electronic Control/Test/Measurement Equipment, and Office Equipment.
- Closed Caption Display Systems for Public Venues (Theaters, Meeting Rooms, etc.)
- Alternative Input Devices for Computers, Voting Machines, Cell Phones, Communications Systems, and Electronic Equipment of various types.
- We provide integrated solutions for any workplace, including complete packages for Section 508, ADA, and HAVA compliance.
- We're an authorized reseller/integrator of most AT & IT products.
- We conduct research & development to create new commercial products and to meet our clients' specific requirements.