Assistive Technology Purchase Information - AT
Compusult accepts the return of assistive technology products purchased from our company provided that:
The following conditions also apply to returned items:
- We receive all items within thirty (30) days from the date on your invoice; and,
- All items you received are returned complete, fully operational, in their original packaging, and in "like new" condition.
If you have an Assistive Technology product return or refund request, please contact us.
- Compusult does not accept responsibility for damages and any related costs during return shipping.
- Shipping, duty, and customs fees and related taxes you incurred on your original order are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for any applicable shipping, duty, and custom fees and realted taxes associated with returning your items.
- There will be a 20% re-stocking fee for all orders including special and custom orders.
- Refunds are not available for any software package, unless that software is returned unopened in its original packaging.
- Refunds will only be processed when all items have been confirmed complete and in full working order.
- A product Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Compusult prior to items returning.
- Refunds are issued only to the same credit card that was used to make the purchase or otherwise via Compusult company cheque if a credit card was not used.
- Compusult reserves the right to refuse any refund request.