Jouse - A Mouth Controlled USB Joystick - AT
Jouse - Features
The Jouse is an advanced, joystick-operated plug-and-play solution for alternative cursor control and access for computers and mobile devices.
Jouse - Purchasing
The Jouse products can be purchased directly from Compusult by contacting our office toll-free at 1 888 745 7914 (Canada and USA only), +1 709 745 7914 or e-mail email@example.com. The Jouse can also be purchased from an authorized reseller listed here.
How to Order
- Credit Cards: We accept VISA, MasterCard and American Express.
- Purchase Orders: Purchase orders (net 30 days) are accepted only from government and accredited educational institutions and major corporations, provided that they are submitted on purchase order forms with a purchase order number.
- Cheques: All cheques should be made payable to "Compusult Limited".
Jouse+ and JouseLite are significant upgrades from the original Jouse and provide improved performance and convenience. If you are a previous owner of a Jouse and would like to upgrade to the new Jouse+ or JouseLite, check out our Trade-Up program. This program is an economical way in which a customer who has an older Jouse can upgrade to updated technology.
To trade in your Jouse, you must provide us with the Serial Number of your original Jouse. The original Jouse must be returned, and the purchaser must pay shipping fees.
To trade in your Jouse, or to find out more information about our Trade-Up program, call us toll-free at 1-888-745-7914 (Canada and USA only), +1(709) 745-7915 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compusult Limited-branded Jouse products purchased in the U.S. or Canada come with a 2-year limited warranty.
What is covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty covers defects in materials and workmanship in your Compusult Limited-branded Jouse3 products, including peripheral products.
What is not covered by this limited warranty?
This limited warranty does not cover:
- Non-Compusult Limited-branded products and accessories.
- Problems that result from:
- External causes, such as accident, abuse, misuse, or problems with electrical power.
- Servicing not authorized by Compusult Limited.
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions.
- Failure to follow the product instructions or failure to perform preventive maintenance.
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by Compusult Limited.
- Products with missing or altered serial numbers.
- Products for which Compusult Limited has not received payment.
THIS WARRANTY GIVES YOU SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS WHICH VARY FROM STATE TO STATE (OR JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION). COMPUSULT LIMITED'S RESPONSIBILITY FOR MALFUNCTIONS AND DEFECTS IN HARDWARE IS LIMITED TO REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT AS SET FORTH IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT. ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN TIME TO THE TERM OF THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD REFLECTED ON YOUR PACKING SLIP OR INVOICE. NO WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WILL APPLY AFTER THE LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD HAS EXPIRED. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. WE DO NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES PROVIDED FOR IN THIS LIMITED WARRANTY OR FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY LIABILITY FOR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS AGAINST YOU FOR DAMAGES, FOR PRODUCTS NOT BEING AVAILABLE FOR USE, OR FOR LOST DATA OR LOST SOFTWARE. OUR LIABILITY WILL BE NO MORE THAN THE AMOUNT YOU PAID FOR THE PRODUCT THAT IS THE SUBJECT OF A CLAIM. THIS IS THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT FOR WHICH WE ARE RESPONSIBLE.
How long does this limited warranty last?
This limited warranty lasts for the time period indicated on your packing slip or invoice, except for add-on hardware, which carries a 1-year limited warranty for new parts.
The limited warranty on all Compusult Limited-branded products begins on the date of the packing slip or invoice. The warranty period is not extended if we repair or replace a warranted product or any parts. Compusult Limited may change the availability of limited warranties, at its discretion, but any changes will not be retroactive.
What do I do if I need warranty service?
Before the warranty expires, please call us, toll-free, at 1 888 745 7914 (Canada and USA only) or at +1 709 745 7914. Please also have your product serial number or associated invoice number available when you call.
What will Compusult Limited do?
During the period of the limited warranty, we will repair any Compusult Limited-branded Jouse returned to us that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. If we are unable to repair the product, we will replace it with a comparable new or refurbished product.
When you contact us, we will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number for you to include with your return. You must return products to us in their original or equivalent packaging, prepay shipping charges, and insure the shipment or accept the risk if products are lost or damaged in shipment. We will pay to ship the repaired or replaced products to you to an address in the United States (excluding Puerto Rico and U.S. possessions and territories) or Canada. Otherwise, we will ship the product to you freight collect.
If we determine that the problem is not covered under this warranty, we will notify you and inform you of service alternatives that are available to you on a fee basis.
How will Compusult Limited fix my product?
We use new and refurbished parts made by various manufacturers in performing warranty repairs and in building replacement parts and systems. Refurbished parts and systems are parts or systems that have been returned to Compusult Limited, some of which were never used by a customer. All parts and systems are inspected and tested for quality. Replacement parts and systems are covered for the remaining period of the limited warranty for the product you bought. Compusult Limited owns all parts removed from repaired products.
Compusult accepts the return of assistive technology products purchased from our company provided that:
- We receive all items within thirty (30) days from date on your invoice; and,
- All items you received are returned unopened, complete, fully operational, in their original packaging, and in “like new” condition.
The following conditions also apply to returned items:
- Compusult does not accept responsibility for damages and any related costs incurred during return shipping.
- Shipping, duty, customs fees and related taxes incurred on your original order are non-refundable.
- You are responsible for any applicable shipping, duty, custom fees and related taxes associated with returning your items.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee for all orders including special and custom orders.
- Refunds are not available for any software package, unless that software is returned unopened in its original packaging.
- Refunds will only be processed when all items have been confirmed complete and in full working order.
- A product Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained from Compusult prior to items returning.
- Refunds are issued only to the same credit card that was used to make the purchase or otherwise via Compusult company cheque if a credit card was not used.
- Compusult reserves the right to refuse any refund request.
Jouse - Resellers
Jouse products can be purchased directly from Compusult by contacting our office toll-free at 1 888 745 7914 (Canada and USA only), +1 709 745 7914 or e-mail email@example.com. The Jouse can also be purchased from all authorized resellers:
(Resellers listed by province)
|AbleTech Assistive Technologies Inc.|
110 - 46167 Yale Road
Chilliwack, British Columbia
|Ideas for Independent Living Inc.|
16 Malley Road
|Faith mcAskill (Purchaser)|
Phone: 416-646-4361 ext. 200
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
|Arctic Data Systems |
United States Resellers
(Listed in alphabetical order by state)
|At Home and Beyond, Inc.|
8310 North Charles Drive
Paradise Valley, Arizona
Phone: 480-483-0821 or 480-951-4006
|Better Direct, LLC|
2425 East University Drive
|Mark S. Evans (President)|
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
|Assistive Technology of Alaska|
3330 Arctic Blvd., Suite 101
Toll free: 800-723-2852
1794 East Main Street
|Angel Alonzo/Aaron Gaston|
3095 Kerner Blvd.
San Rafael, California
|Let Me!, LLC|
3811 Walnut Drive
|Dynamic Adaptive Solutions|
2331 W Hampden Ave #162
|Contact: Brian C Smith|
|EnableMart (School Health Corporation)|
865 Muirfield Drive
Hanover Park, Illinois
|Break Boundaries |
SpanPro Services Group
P.O. Box 31
Silver Grove, Kentucky
Contact: Matt Hackman
|Computer Sales & Service Inc|
1162 Barrow Street
|Mr. Wheelchair Inc.|
1201A Jefferson Hwy
|Adaptive Productivity Solutions LLC|
10607 Hazelcroft Ave
New Market, Maryland
5 Grant Road
|Assistive Technology of Michigan|
43000 W. Nine Mile Rd
|Cadan Assistive Technologies|
4131 Old Sibley Memorial Hwy
418 Wall Street
Princeton, New Jersey
|Independent Living Technologies|
5924 Dahlberg Drive
Raleigh, North Carolina
|Adaptive Specialties, LLC|
470 Olde Worthington Rd, Suite 200
|Brian Oldham, Vice President|
Phone and Fax: 877-808-4540
6455 SW Lakeview Blvd,
Lake Oswego, Oregon
|DynaVox Systems LLC|
2100 Wharton Street
|Assistive Technology Resources|
PO Box 710696
|Compusult Systems Inc.|
4795 Meadow Wood Lane
Suite 235 West
|Assistive Technology Works Inc.|
2974 Old Greenville Road,
|Assistive Technology Solutions Inc.|
319 NW Dogwood Street,
|Mark Russel (Owner)|
|Next Level Assistive Technology, Inc. 800 Tenney Road, Ste. 110-330|
|Michael Hooks (Owner)|
|Tektron Solutions sh.p.k.|
Rruga Hysni gerbolli, Njesia.1,
Phone: +355 67 509 2222
Cra. 10 No. 97A-13 Ofic. 202 Torre B. Edificio Bogotà Trade Center
Bogotà D.C, Cundinamarca
|AOryggismidstod Islands |
Kópavogi, Iceland 201
Masuya Bldg. 4F, 2106-5 Higashinaganuma, Inagi-city
Tokyo, 206 -0802 Japan
|AbleLife Company Limited|
Exclusive Reseller in Korea!
Room #304, Kumganghitech Valley, 177 Sagimakgolro, Joongwon-Gu, Sungnamshi, Kyunggi_do, Rep of Korea (zip code: 462-723)
Hyun Jong Shin
Kranveien 62 A
|Phone: +47 9205 1879|
P.O. Box 4099
2980 GB Ridderkerk