Assistive Technology Mobile Solutions - AT
We provide a variety of Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) software, bundles, and accessories for your iPad or select Android device.
Please enter a valid video URL.
The URL can point to any video file or a Youtube video.
Outspoken Communicator Mobile System
AAC Software Options
Comprehensive AAC solution that allows a user to increase vocabulary, store commonly used words/phrases and use symbols and/or text-based functions.Request a Quote
A text-based AAC solution with word prediction and storage of phrases.Request a Quote
An AAC solution that empowers individuals who aren't able to speak (or who have limited speech) to say what they want or feel via the app's recorded voice.Request a Quote
Comprehensive text-based AAC solution with options to store phrases and translate handwriting.Request a Quote
Snap + Core First
A symbol-based AAC solution that helps users to continuously build vocabulary and communication skills.Request a Quote
A fully-featured AAC solution for individuals who have difficulty using their natural voice.Request a Quote
Compusult's Outspoken Communicator Mobile System is a high-quality portable Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution. It includes the Proloquo2Go AAC software preinstalled on an iPad, as well as optional accessories.
Proloquo2Go is an Assistiveware product and Assistiveware Trademark. It is a communication solution for any child or adult who can operate an iPad. Proloquo2Go is a cost-effective tool for special education and AAC specialists to enjoy the ease of programming and customization.
Please note Proloquo2Go is only for iPad.
If you require a solution for an Android device, please contact Compusult for information about the other Outspoken Communicator Mobile systems offered.
- A complete communication solution with a beginning vocabulary of over 7000 words and phrases.
- Includes natural-sounding Text-To-Speech (TTS) male and female voices from Acapela Group (U.S or British English only at present).
- Allows you to use symbol, photo and text-based communication tools:
- Symbol-based communication employs almost 8000 built-in symbols from SymbolStix LLC. Speech items are organized into categories with the option for grid or list views. You can easily add new speech items and categories with a one-button operation.
- Photo-based communication allows use of digital images instead of symbols and the ability to attach text of your choosing.
- Text-based communication allows you to type full sentences and paragraphs, and includes options for automatic conjugation of verbs, pluralizations and possessives.
- The history feature provides quick access to items spoken in the last 15 minutes, hour, today, yesterday, etc., up to one week in the past.
- Proloquo2Go includes 2 vocabularies: AssistiveWare’s free built-in Crescendo™ core word vocabulary and Gateway to Language & Learning©, available through an in-app purchase.
- Access to 4,750 unique words out of the box and another 7,250 pre-categorized words in storage
- Proloquo2Go and the Crescendo™ vocabulary are available in English and Spanish, with support for bilingual use it allows to instantly switch between languages at any time.
- Includes over 45 natural-sounding TTS voices, 10 of them genuine children’s voices, in English (USA, UK, Australian, Scotland and India) and Spanish (North American and Spain).
Compusult's Outspoken Communicator Mobile System is a high-quality portable Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution. It includes the Predictable AAC software preinstalled on an iPad or select Android device, as well as optional accessories.
Predictable, from TherapyBox, is a cost-effective and unique communication aid for people with speech disabilities. With 40% larger keyboard keys and keyboard size, a 40% larger message window, and a 100% larger Speak button, Predictable lets you type messages more efficiently via a sophisticated word prediction engine, and then speak the messages using your choice of 9 Text-to-Speech (TTS) voices. New and improved features, such as the ability to re-order phrases, one-touch voice output for stored phrases and increased space between the Speak and Clear buttons, ensure Predictable offers you an innovative and effective communication solution.
- UK and US prediction engine featuring integrated intelligent self-learning of new words and contexts.
- Accessible via Bluetooth switch box + switch(es) and compatible with Therapy Box switch box and RJ Cooper switch interface.
- Configurable scanning settings for auto scan or user scan.
- Use the whole screen as a switch with scanning mode (Touch Anywhere access method).
- Choice of 9 voices (4 US, 3 British and 2 Australian voices).
- Easy-to-use category folders to store quick phrases or prepared messages.
- History view with access to last used phrases.
- Ability to compose and send emails.
- Ability to update Facebook status or send a Tweet*.
- Ability to send an SMS.
- Use the notepad for on-screen handwriting that works with the word prediction.
- Emoticons - to add laughter, crying or whistling to your message.
- Publish option for 1:1 discrete conversations.
- Back up your phrases to your computer.
Compusult's Outspoken Communicator Mobile System is a high-quality portable Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution. It includes the Assistive Express AAC software preinstalled on an iPad or select Android device, as well as optional accessories.
Assistive Express from Assistive Apps is another cost-effective solution for individuals with speech disabilities. It's simple and efficient, and lets you communicate quickly with natural sounding voices. It incorporates word prediction to minimize keystrokes, and a favourites list saving your most commonly used sentences. With three voices to choose from, Assistive Express is a flexible and useful communication tool.
- Landscape and portrait modes to cater to different needs.
- Word prediction to minimize the keystrokes required.
- Adaptive learning of new vocabulary into the word prediction list.
- Favorites list for users to save commonly used sentences.
- 3 voices included for user to pick.
- Adjustable volume and speed for voices.
- Large font and buttons for easy access.
- Recent list for quick access to previously spoken sentences.
- Self-learning "next word" prediction.
- *New* Favourites can be reordered.
- *New* Share to Twitter, Facebook, Messages, Email etc.
- *New* Font size is adjustable.
- *New* Prediction can be enabled/disabled.
- Assistive Express is currently only designed for the English language.
Snap + Core First
Compusult's Outspoken Communicator Mobile System is a high-quality portable Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution. It includes the Snap + Core First AAC software pre-installed on an iPad or select Android device, as well as optional accessories.
Snap + Core First is a symbol-based communication software for symbol-supported communicators. It is designed to be easy-to-use, and the most intuitive and consistently arranged solution available on the market, for both the user and the communication partner. Snap + Core First is the ideal solution for individuals with Autism, CerebralPalsy, Downsyndrome, and Intellectual Disabilities.
- Start communicating immediately - with tools and supports, like Core Words, Quick Phrases, and Topics, that allow a communicator to initiate and guide the interaction.
- Created to be the best - with years of research, feedback, and user testing SLPs and educators, 9 out of 10 tested preferred Snap over competitor apps.
- Built for confidence - with the easiest navigation, no instructions are necessary, and a toolbar is always available with tools to support you as you move through the system.
- Designed for easy customization and consistency - with a new user interface for easy editing and grid size changes, standard functions for dragging and dropping, quicker actions for linking pages, and a new Search tool for finding words quickly.
- A wide range of voices - a wide variety of Acapela voices are available as free downloads.
- Free cloud-based storage - to back up and share your page sets on myTobiiDynavox.com.
- Core Word framework, topics, quick phrases, behavior supports, word lists, and keyboards that let a user naturally engage with others.
- Helps the communicator continuously build vocabulary and skills, and takes advantage of motor learning by introducing new vocabulary systematically and purposefully, allowing users to move up or down and always know where to find vocabulary.
- It is built on three pillars for communication success: growth, engagement, and literacy.
- A comprehensive ecosystem of support.
- Access to a free ecosystem of content and a library of resources.
Compusult's Outspoken Communicator Mobile System is a high-quality portable Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution. It includes the TapToTalk AAC software preinstalled on an iPad, as well as optional accessories.
TapToTalk displays a set of pictures on a screen, and when you tap a particular picture, TapToTalk plays a word or sentence and displays another screen of pictures. It comes with a fully functional album that you can use and there are also options to individualize albums to meet specific needs.
- Choose from a library of over 2500 pictures, or add your own photos.
- Choose the vocabulary, language, voice and accent, or record your voice or use Text-to-Speech (TTS).
- Each screen in an album can have up to 12 pictures and each album can have hundreds of pictures. You can publish up to 12 albums to supported devices.
Compusult's Outspoken Communicator Mobile System is a high-quality portable Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) solution. It includes the TouchChat AAC software preinstalled on an iPad, as well as optional accessories.
TouchChat allows individuals who cannot speak to communicate by spelling or selecting icons from visual display. Words, phrases and messages are used with the built-in voice synthesizer or by playing back recorded messages.
Please note TouchChat is only for iPad.
- Five synthesized voices to choose from, giving you the option to pick one to suit your personality.
- Tilt the device to make the message fill the entire screen in large letters.
- Ability to navigate through page sets and speak messages. Page sets are linked pages, each of which is divided into a number of buttons.
- Ability to customize the TouchChat vocabulary.
- Personalize existing pages and buttons.
- Over 10,000 symbols included for customizing buttons.
- VocabPC - For adults and adolescents with developmental disabilities. Vocabulary is arranged as carrier phrases, interactive sentences, activity vocabulary and naming words.
- MultiChat 15 - Created for school-aged individuals with emerging language skills. Multiple forms of communcation are available, such as individual words, sentences and phrases.
- Spelling - A QWERTY keyboard page set with four word prediction buttons and a few pre-stored phrases.
- Primary - Designed for children, it contains vocabulary for home, school and general communication.